Friday, May 11, 2012

Kudos for Simply Persnickety

Here are a few compliments, I received in writing, that I'd like to share with you:

"I want to introduce you to my awesome organizer, Shelley. She has done wonders for me to help me clear clutter and make my space more livable, as well as help me organize my office! Shelley can also do this with the greatest of tact and compassion. I know she can help you turn your home into a sanctuary." Todd

"You are SO good at helping people improve their surroundings and their
lives. You're such an inspiration. Thank you for helping us all." Christine

"You are one of the hardest working people I have ever seen." Tony

"I'm amazed at what you've accomplished in such a short period of time. I wish we had done this years ago. This is what I had envisioned living in my home would look like!" Candice

"Shelley is a professional organizer who can do move out purging, organization, and is an absolute wonder woman." Amy, realtor

"I am writing to recommend Shelley Hartman, an amazing home and life organizing consultant. She has helped me find order in my crazy home. I hired her to help with my home office which is also where I manage my business. Immediately, she made a difference and has since attacked some other in-need areas - closet, kitchen, living room, laundry. I am a little addicted, but she has taught me so many great skills that I think I am ready to be organized on my own. It is a beautiful thing. You should contact her today." Jen

"The house looks fabulous but we can't be too perfect in today's market. The 4 areas of master closet, laundry, boiler room and Pantry could use the touch of a house organizer. I recommend Shelly Hartman: 303.549.0494 Simplypersnickety@hotmail.com
She can do all 4 areas in 3 hours if she can work without interruption!" Peyman, Broker Associate
Modern Real Estate

"Thank you SO much, I'm so lucky to have found you. You keep me sane." Nancy

"As for your fabulous work… Shelley… thank you thank you! My son is now a big believer that “everything has a place.”  And… he has so much respect for (his teacher) that he’s more inspired to keep his own things under control." Kelly

"Thank you sooo much. I could just lay down my head and cry with relief.“ Stephanie
“I felt like the weight of the world was lifted off me, and I was energized for the whole weekend. I was able to use my files easily all week. I can’t wait for you to be here next week.”

“I love the job we did together! It truly saved my life. The whole thing had gotten so unmanageable. You were fabulous, respectful, nonjudgmental, and encouraging. And, you have gotten me and the family back on a roll. Since you left, I got rid of more clothes, games, doll clothes, books, bikes. We bought colorful storage containers, chairs, trash can for the art room. And two-step stools for the girls' closets. The rooms remain clean. We are all cleaning up as we go (with expected grumbling from the husband and kids). I also got a couple of organizing bins for the garage...and cardboard boxes to organize photos by year when mother-in-law is here. You even inspired the housekeepers, who spontaneously folded all of mine and Dave's clothes in our closet.

The girls had a traumatic moment (crying/protesting) when they realized how many doll clothes I gave away. I view this as necessary mourning re: the whole shift in the amount of stuff and our relationship to the stuff. You can consider yourself to be an effective antidepressant!" Stephanie

“You did an excellent job. So glad I found you and that you are in my life.” Irene

“I am so grateful for your help. I feel that for me it was as valuable as any professional development that I have taken.” Devira

“I was given your name by our fabulous principal, Val, who is singing your praises.” Thea

“Just wanted to let you know the package is GORGEOUS!!! We’ll present it this afternoon. Thank you, thank you for all your help with this wonderful gift.” Kelly

“It’s perfect, thank you! They look very nice. Elegant, simple, clean. Just like you!” Diane

"I spent all day cleaning the kitchen, doing all the dishes and most of the laundry. It's amazing how much energy and motivation has been released. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!" Amber

"I will be in need of your assistance again. You are a very competent individual and have been an enormous help to me." Irene "You are such a dear. You brought tears to my eyes when I came home and found my shoes all lined up. Thank you!"


"I LOVED what we got done yesterday! I'm so happy to finally be tackling these irritating spaces in the house. I did my homework! I threw out the trash and recycled the paper. I went through last year’s Xmas cards. And, I also dealt with all the paper and stuff hanging out in the kitchen. (My husband) was really excited to see what we accomplished. He's on board!" Krista

"Thank you again. You rock! You provided more than a clean and organized garage; you provided time, energy, calmness and inspiration!! Yeah!!" Jessie

No comments: